Quest Effect is proud to announce that AFTRS has selected us as their security service provider for the next 3 years. Our proven track record in the education sector – currently servicing clients such as Pymble Ladies College & TAFE NSW – demonstrated why Quest Effect was the clear choice for servicing AFTRS’ unique security requirements.
The Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS) is the nation’s premier screen and broadcast school. It is the only Australian education institution to consistently make the Hollywood Reporter’s prestigious annual list of top film schools in the world. Over 200 students attend AFTRS’ Moore Park campus in Sydney’s Entertainment Quarter. The School features state-of-the-art, industry-standard equipment and purpose-built facilities across four levels.
AFTRS were seeking
AFTRS recognised that its security demands were significant. Professional video/audio equipment, stage sets & props, recording studios and computers worth millions of dollars were at stake. As a result, on-campus security needed to be both attentive and precise in their service delivery. Moreover, the School needed to ensure it had safe, comfortable learning environment that encouraged students to collaborate with one another.
In doing so, AFTRS outlined the following scope of work required:
– Protection of information, equipment, premises, personnel and assets.
– Management of building’s electronic access control system and restricted area car park.
– Identifying and reporting building maintenance issues.
– CCTV monitoring for both restricted areas and public areas to protect students, staff and visitors.
– Regular patrols of internal and external areas, both during and outside core hours.
– Courteous & helpful concierge service that reflects positively on the School.
– Securing site loading dock and delivery of valuable equipment to prevent damage or theft.
– Response to all building emergencies, including the assignment of an emergency warden.
AFTRS selects Quest Effect
Following our initial tender response, Quest Effect was shortlisted and ultimately chosen from several highly-qualified security service providers.
During the selection process, AFTRS wanted to learn a little more about how we service some of our existing clients in education.
As a result, we provided a detailed tour of some of the TAFE NSW sites that we currently service. We also invited AFTRS to take a close look at our current operation at Pymble Ladies College. Each client proved to be a real showpiece for Quest Effect.
Ultimately, Quest Effect’s hands-on experience in the education sector was instrumental in securing this contract. By showing our security procedures and personnel in action, this reinforced the level of care and confidence in our service delivery.
If you’re a School, University or other institution looking to improve its security operation, visit us at www.questeffect.com.au or call 1300 551 898 for a free on-site inspection and costing.